Swaddle UP Bamboo Lite by Love To Dream
Luxurious bamboo softness & comfort.
Why arms UP? It is your baby’s natural sleep position that access to their hands for self-soothing. Babies often use their hands to settle themselves to sleep, by sucking on their fingers or gently rubbing their cheeks. Medical research suggests that babies sleep better, & for longer, if they are able to self-soothe. So self-soothing = more sleep for the whole family.
The Swaddle UP™ Bamboo Lite is made from ultra sheer & cool 97% bamboo fabric. Bamboo is naturally temperature-regulating & moisture-wicking, to keep your baby comfortable & dry on hot nights.
Need more sleep? Swaddle UP!
- 0.2 TOG Bamboo fabric
- Snug fit makes your baby feel secure & helps to calm their natural startle reflex
- Eliminates excess loose fabric in the cot
- Wings prevent face-scratching
- May reduce the risk of your baby accidentally rolling onto their tummy
- Genius two-way zipper for easy nappy changes
- Hip-healthy design allows hips and legs to flex naturally
Love To Swaddle UP is the original & innovative swaddle that allows your baby to sleep, with their arms up.
Swaddled babies who have access to their hands may settle better and sleep longer.Super fast and easy to use. Most importantly Love To Swaddle UP helps your baby stay wrapped all night long!
Even dad will be a wrap expert!